World Sailing (WS) aicina sievietes piedalīties treneru un instruktoru kursos.
Šajos kursos būs iespēja apgūt, kā sagatavot laivas un ekipējumu, kā attīstīt burāšanas prasmes, izveidot taktiku un stratēģiju, kā arī to, kā izvirzīt sportiskos mērķus burātājiem visos sagatavotības līmeņos.
Pieteikšanās termiņš – 7. maijs.
Atsaucības gadījumā, šos kursus WS vada bez maksas, lūdzot segt tikai organizatoriskos izdevumus (telpas, izmitināšana utt.). Ja ir pietiekošs interesentu skaits, šos kursus varētu rīkot Latvijā vai, sadarbībā ar Igauniju, kaimiņvalstī.
Pieejamo kursu programmas skatīt šeit: https://www.sailing.org/2023/04/18/registration-now-open-for-world-sailings-steering-the-course-2023-coaching-officiating-and-instructor-clinics/
Pieejamo kursu apkopojums (angļu valodā):
Umpiring & Race Officiating. Reģistrēties šeit.
- Race Management Clinic – Candidates should have some experience of Race Management. The clinics are based on the World Sailing Race Management Manual and the Racing Rules of Sailing. Courses must be a minimum of two days.
- Judging Clinic – Candidates should have some experience of Judging. Clinics are based on the World Sailing International Judging Manual and a knowledge of the Racing Rules of Sailing is required. Courses must be a minimum of two days.
- Introductory Workshop – This workshop would cover an overview of all types of officiating at a very introductory level, giving participants with no experience in officiating the chance to learn more about the pathway.
- Umpiring Clinic – Match Racing / Team Racing / Fleet Racing Clinics – The World Sailing Clinics are intended to introduce these disciplines to areas where there is little experience of these kinds of sailing. The Clinics teach umpiring to sailors who have knowledge of the Racing Rules of Sailing but have little or no knowledge of umpiring. The World Sailing Match, Fleet and Team Racing Clinics last for two / three days with one day in the classroom and two/three days on the water. The focus in a clinic is on training and there is no formal assessment or exam.
- International Measurer Clinic – Clinic must allow for a minimum of 12 hours of instruction followed by a practical measurement session. There are no particular requirements for candidates who wish to attend an IM Clinic but it is advisable that they have racing experience. World Sailing recommends that an IM Clinic is held immediately before a national regatta.
Instructing & Coaching. Reģistrēties šeit.
- Level 1 Technical Course for Coaches – Sailing Instructor – This first level of training covers all of the skills for a candidate to be able to teach someone to sail. Candidates will be confident sailors who wish to pass on their knowledge and passion to others. At the end of the course, Instructors will be competent in running a Learn to Sail program, as well as being equipped to run a sailing centre, manage other instructors and maintain a safe sailing environment. This is a seven-day course.
- Level 2 Technical Course for Coaches – Club Race Coach – This second level course teaches coaches all about the first step in competitive racing. This course will provide attendees with the skills to coach at club race level. Including developing an understanding of tactics, Safety, goal setting and developing your coaching philosophy. This is a seven-day course.
- Level 3 Technical Course for Coaches – Performance Coach – This course aims to prepare coaches for working in a performance environment or with sailors on a performance pathway. Performance Coach course will challenge the skills of a Club Race Coach to think at an international level. This is a five-day course.